Roses are red...

Well DRH Rose cream certainly is, or maybe more of a shocking cerise. If you can get over the colour then it is a fine cream indeed. I have never tried a DRH cream before Fido sent me this PIFso I can't compare it to any other cream in their range. As I only own one cream now, that being TOBS Rose, I can make a small comparison. Both creams do possess a delightful rose scent. Do they differ? Yes, but then again my TOBS Rose may differ to your TOBS Rose. I've had mine at least three years and it's pretty thick stuff and I keep it in glass not the plastic tub it comes in. So my comparision to the product may differ. As to the DRH Rose it is thick stuff and more in line of what most folks would be in possession of right now.They both have a fine rose scent not sweet and cloying, I'd say the TOBS is rather dryer in scent where as the DRH is fresher as in freshly picked. The DRH Rose has an almost unstoppable want of lathering, and it doesn't thin out along the way either. On the face it is just a pleasure to lather with and can be whipped up even more with a drop of water on the tip of the brush. I find I can do this with the TOBS Rose but there is a difference. At around the third pass the TOBS thins out, the DRH doesn't and the amount used is the same. After shaving the DRH and the TOBS make the skin feel good no soreness [then again I have no reaction to rose]. I think both creams have something going for them but in the end the DRH cream has won me over, just not sure about that colour though. still that's a small price to pay for a such a good cream.

Back
Top Bottom