Sainsbury's own brand razor blades

Hello!

Apologies as I haven't properly introduced myself just yet but I just wanted to post this whilst I remember.

I can't see any posts on here mentioning it but it appears Sainsbury's have changed their blade manufacturers from Dorco.

Blades are still in a white holder, but with a plain white envelope. the packaging now says made in Germany and packed in Czech Republic, so I'm guessing Merkur? just tried them for the first time and I'm very impressed with the blades.

There we go!

Hello and welcome

That was news to me about Sainsburys, I have used Sainsburys blades by Dorco and had no complaints, in the same way I have had Merkur blades, probably comparable to the Dorco blade.

Hello!

Apologies as I haven't properly introduced myself just yet but I just wanted to post this whilst I remember.

I can't see any posts on here mentioning it but it appears Sainsbury's have changed their blade manufacturers from Dorco.

Blades are still in a white holder, but with a plain white envelope. the packaging now says made in Germany and packed in Czech Republic, so I'm guessing Merkur? just tried them for the first time and I'm very impressed with the blades.

There we go!

It sounds like the Personna Tomy blade. If you get on with them you can get them from Amazon as their Solimo blades. This site has a glitch for Amazon links, but go to Amazon and type in Amazon Brand Double Edge Blades, and you can find them 100 for £6.60.

It sounds like the Personna Tomy blade. If you get on with them you can get them from Amazon as their Solimo blades. This site has a glitch for Amazon links, but go to Amazon and type in Amazon Brand Double Edge Blades, and you can find them 100 for £6.60.
ah that's good news, although I wince slightly at buying from Amazon but for the cost compared with £2 a go at Sainsbury's!

The Dorco deal is still on at Amazon which is 100 Dorco Titan blades for £3, I find them to be excellent.

Back
Top Bottom