samples

daz

Is there a good place to get a few samples of different scents? I have looked online and can't really come up with anything unless I want to fill out vatious surveys or complete offers. I don't really want to give my address out to these people as I will end up with piles of junk mail.

cheers

daz

daz said:
Is there a good place to get a few samples of different scents? I have looked online and can't really come up with anything unless I want to fill out vatious surveys or complete offers. I don't really want to give my address out to these people as I will end up with piles of junk mail.

cheers

daz
Connaught Shaving have 5ml samples of various colognes (Harris, TOBS etc) for around £2 a go. I'm sending of for a few today.

Tackleberry said:
Click on the one you want and scroll down to the add to basket part, below that if there is a sample offered it shows up.

Yeah I found it right after typing the post, should have really scrolled down a little and I would have seen it in the first place. Anyway it's all done now and I have 3 samples and a bottle from there on its way as well as bottle from cheapsmells.

I have also been on a few manufacturers websites and managed to order some free samples :)

daz

Back
Top Bottom