schick injector razor

:( Well back off me hols and managed to find one of these in a shop for 2 pounds..anyone know what they shave like and can you still get blades for it..cheers slash.

SirPrize said:
I shaved with one of those for years - excellent bit of kit and well worth hanging on to.

+1 on that. I have one and it gives a very nice shave. Bit of a technique change from a DE, but easy enough to pick up.
Grab the blade HM suggested and give it a whirl!

+ i on the very nice shave they give. Only minor drawback is the short length of the blade I find. To load the blade just slide the metal spur on the magazine into the slot on the rear of the shaving head and use the slide on the blade holder to insert the blade. Be careful though, they started me on the slippery path to Single Edge shaving.

(& if the handle is one of the "Bakelite" types & is slightly soiled I forget who it was on here who was good enough to recommend the use of smooth Peanut butter to clean it with. Works a treat).

JohnnyO. :D /

Ids said:
It's the your m I like the look of, wasn't too fussed but with this talk I MUST have one!

I got lucky on eBay (you don't hear that too often, these days), and although the seller said that he was located in the UK, it actually came from France.

Ian

slash said:
:( Well back off me hols and managed to find one of these in a shop for 2 pounds..anyone know what they shave like and can you still get blades for it..cheers slash.

are you gonna shave with it or buy it a dress? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom