Semogue NEW LOGO ?!

I know, hate the new one. What's it all about??!

The old logo just looked so right on all it's handles.

This new one reminds me of the cheers logo in that old tv series. lol

oversaturn said:
I will miss the good old logos "Excelsior Pura Cerda" and "Excelsior Texugo"! :icon_sad: :icon_cry2:

Maybe an excuse to buy a few more brushes with these old logos while they're still available? :icon_cheesygrin:

I wonder if the new logo will be applied to the 'older style' brushes such as the 1305, as well as new additions?

It does beggar belief that with 'traditional' products or those aimed at such a market would then rebrand to a more modern looking logo. Ah well, just peel the labels off now ha ha

factormax said:
I hear that Semogue are doing away with their classic logo! We can't be having that, surely? :mad:

Hi all, just to let you know my new Semogue LE 2011 size 2 serial No:13 in Finest badger arrived today saturday 19th November.

And if looks could kill, beautiful looking. With a fabulous Black faux Marble effect handle with veins, the egonomics of the handle is great. So too is the Loft height @ 52mm and the Knot 25mm. The two band finest hair is beautifully soft at tips, with plenty of backbone.

As for the new Semogue logo, I personally love both. The traditional old "Excelsior Texugo" but the more modern logo Semogue Portugal.

Charles U.K

oversaturn said:
I will miss the good old logos "Excelsior Pura Cerda" and "Excelsior Texugo"! :icon_sad: :icon_cry2:

Maybe an excuse to buy a few more brushes with these old logos while they're still available? :icon_cheesygrin:

HA! I just saw the post you made on the Simply Shaving forum showing all of your Semogue brushes. Just what you need, another brush.:icon_mrgreen:

As I stated on that forum, beautiful collection.

After seeing some pictures of these LE brushes posted on B&B. The marble effect looks brilliant.

I'm kind of warming to the new logo now too.

Funny how things grow on you.

Dipesh said:
After seeing some pictures of these LE brushes posted on B&B. The marble effect looks brilliant.

I'm kind of warming to the new logo now too.

Funny how things grow on you.

I have one of the new LE beauties and there is only one place they could have done better. The logo. It should have been engraved in the handle like the inscription on the side and bottom. My new logo is already starting to peel off. And that's a shame for such a beautiful brush.

Back
Top Bottom