sex pistols edp

i bought some of this after seeing a few positive comments on here, and its pretty good. the opening put me off a little, it reminded me of the paul smith scent in the stripey bottle, but after half an hour it changes into something else... a subtle, fruity, leathery scent and i like it.
i had told myself i wasnt going to buy any more stuff, but this seemed well worth checking out for a fiver and im glad i did. i cant for the life of me see what it has to do with the sex pistols, but seen as its been repackaged by etat libre d'orange under the name malaise of the 70s and selling for £52 a bottle, its well worth the £5 price tag.

With you both... it's a great fragrance and long lasting too. Not overly keen on the packaging, but for a fiver it's got to be one of the great scent bargains.

I might have to get another bottle....

Jon

The Savages being the BBC Sound of 2013 and Sex Pistols EDP.
Looks like we're going back to the late 70s.
Anyone for a boiling hot summer then a Winter of Discontent?

There is a The Fragrance Shop 30 seconds' walk from my work. Wanted to have a sniff but they didn't have and wouldn't do a tester. Tried some shops nearby who didn't have it so ended up going back and taking a chance for a fiver. Definitely not my normal thing but I quite like it and can see (well, smell) the Paul Smith comparison and would say it is predominantly a sweet orange and leather. It isn't perhaps overwhelmingly masculine. Not sure the wife will agree it's nice but we'll see. She might want one for herself.

I bought this blind this morning.Now I have a very sophisticated nozzle and here is my review of the basenotes,undertones,drydown etctc.:icon_razz:

Its
OKAY..
Not naff.. not wow but okay.
More of an everyday I'll use it up scent rather than one to keep for special occasions.
It is good value for £5.

Back
Top Bottom