Shaving supplies in Edinburgh

Anyone here from Edinburgh know if a wet shaving or men’s grooming supply shop there?

I plan on bringing mums razor etc but I won’t be able to bring blades on the plane, so wouldn’t mind knowing where to pick up a tuck of decent blades

Thanks
Ed

Anyone here from Edinburgh know if a wet shaving or men’s grooming supply shop there?

I plan on bringing mums razor etc but I won’t be able to bring blades on the plane, so wouldn’t mind knowing where to pick up a tuck of decent blades

Thanks
Ed
I’m from Edinburgh & there’s nothing apart from Department stores
if you’ve got a car you could take a trip to my house for a tuck or two of Brazilian Wilkinson Swords

I’m from Edinburgh & there’s nothing apart from Department stores
if you’ve got a car you could take a trip to my house for a tuck or two of Brazilian Wilkinson Swords
I’m flying but only because it worked out cheaper for the three of us than taking the ferry - which is kinda insane!

I had a wee look and there’s a boots near portabello beach where I can get a tuck of Gillette or Wilkinson sword

Bought an absolute weapon on BST to do me until my Envoy is repaired

I’m flying but only because it worked out cheaper for the three of us than taking the ferry - which is kinda insane!

I had a wee look and there’s a boots near portabello beach where I can get a tuck of Gillette or Wilkinson sword

Bought an absolute weapon on BST to do me until my Envoy is repaired
It’s a very small Boots at portobello
however there is plenty of supermarkets in a 10 minute radius.
I live 5 minutes from Portobello.
When r u going ?

It’s a very small Boots at portobello
however there is plenty of supermarkets in a 10 minute radius.
I live 5 minutes from Portobello.
When r u going ?
Heading over on Sunday evening, leaving Wednesday afternoon.

I just checked the boots website and it looks like Boots at Fort Retail park do indeed have King C Gillette Blades
It's kinda funny that something that was once a staple of men's grooming can be so hard to find these days

I do understand however why they don't let us board planes with them lol

Heading over on Sunday evening, leaving Wednesday afternoon.

I just checked the boots website and it looks like Boots at Fort Retail park do indeed have King C Gillette Blades
It's kinda funny that something that was once a staple of men's grooming can be so hard to find these days

I do understand however why they don't let us board planes with them lol
Ah ok
yes your correct the Boots at the fort is a lot larger than the small one in Portobello.
Good Luck
i hope your trip goes well.
If you need any info about anything give me a shout

I’ve just arrived with the wife and wee man at the premier inn at portobello and I’m wasting no time making the most of choosing to leave the car in Belfast

From the looks my best shout is to forego a shave tonight (unlikely to find de blades in Tesco express id reckon)

The boots stores in the city centre will have all the blades I could ask for

IMG_4191.jpeg

Got sorted with two tucks of King C Gillette blades from a large boots store in town. Big shopping centre, entire place smelled like aftershave

No point in getting anything larger seeing as I’ll only use the one blade before going home

When I fly, I take single blade disposable razors. One a day works well. Edinburgh fab, used to live near. Do visit the underground homes off south Bridge. Look for Mary Kings Close. Awful place to live .

Back
Top Bottom