Soap recommendations

Hi All,

I have been enjoying using Master Soap Creations Frosted Lavender of late. Any suggestions on anothe soap from their range for a daily shave soap? I prefer fruity/menthol soaps usually.

Thanks in advance.

If you like citrus, I have a lemon, lime and cedarwood soap and splash they make for Yaqi. It’s possibly one of the best zesty citrus scents I’ve had but I’m a whimp when it comes to mentholated soaps and splashes so it’s going unused.

If you like citrus, I have a lemon, lime and cedarwood soap and splash they make for Yaqi. It’s possibly one of the best zesty citrus scents I’ve had but I’m a whimp when it comes to mentholated soaps and splashes so it’s going unused.

Sounds promising, DM me if you'd be willing to let it go and what you'd like for it, thanks

Hi All,

I have been enjoying using Master Soap Creations Frosted Lavender of late. Any suggestions on anothe soap from their range for a daily shave soap? I prefer fruity/menthol soaps usually.

Thanks in advance.
I use MWF and once I've knocked up a good lather I add a few drops of Lavender essential oil or Lime essential oil to my lather and mix it well in with the brush,
Far better than a store sold shaving soap with synthetic fragrance's and you can use different oils together and make your own scented shave soap and enjoy the benefit of using MWF with your own fragrance combination, single or multilayered.
I find three drops to an average lather mix, enough for three passes and a little to touch up.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom