SOTD: Saturday 18 May - Friday 24 May 2024.

20240524_190034.jpg

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep Proraso preshave balm.
Brush Highlander LE2023 Badger.
Soap Chiseled face cryogen.
Razors Leaf & Blackland vector CC.
Blade Kai Titan mild Blue (5).
Aftershave Jean paul gaultier Ultra Male edt.
Head shine Argan oil.

More joyful Menthol Madness, I love it.
Tbh I thought it would be a gimmicky product but the post-shave feeling afterwards is brilliant and although the lather itself is not in the GFT league it's more than acceptable.

I am smoother than one of my chat up lines to the neighbours wife.

With Me Love GIF by Escada Fragrances

Have a good evening gents, I know I'm about too *wink wink*

Dressing Up Role Playing GIF by Holly Logan

And as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I am proud, in fact bloody elated, nope, effing ecstatic, or....any other word with lots of eeeeee's in it. Eeeeeeeeeeek. That'll do. Here, have my shave with the theme, 'The letter E'

20240524_200617.jpg

Eeeee a razor - Feather AS-D2
E-Blayde - Polsilver Lodz E
The Eee's have it - Highlander 30mm Cashmere
Soapee - York Swirling Soapery Arabian Dreams
Moisturiseeeeeer - Pure
E e e e e e - EADP Colonia Club

'Eeeee madam. Good evening. I'm your local shaving party representative. Eeeee'

'Eeeeeeeeeeek. Now sod off'

A magnificent shave with a razor which confuses the hell out of me(eeeeeeee), but then again so do most things. Can someone help me tie my shoe laces please?

The thing about this Feather razor is that fact you shave with the damn thing and it appears to be doing jack shit, and even questionable if there is a blade in there somewhere. All leading to, 'Now that was utter crap'. Excepteeeeeeeee. One of the finest finishes of the weeeeeeeeek. A stealth razor.

But I can't get excited as it really must rate as one of the dullest razors on planet shave. I could shave my testicles while blindfolded and not cause any collateral damage. Or so I say. I am presently writing the from A&E department having my penis reattached. Eeeeeeeeeeek

See, eeee's are useful.

It is a Friday and it can only mean one thing. It's time for some puffyshoes

Oh my, be jeez! That is serious shaving commitment. I take it you took just one pair of undies and socks? Couldn't have been much bag space for owt else.

I take one razor, one brush, a couple of tucks and three or four small Soaps to add variety.......for three or four days. Then I experiment using fairy liquid, various floor polishes and washing powder.
Thanks! My wife was surprised by the amount of shave gear I brought for this trip... "that's all you are bringing?" She's used to me bringing much more...hahaha:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom