Speick Aftershave Splash

Comes in a 100ml glass bottle, with a small opening for shaking/pouring out and presents no problem in over application.

The scent is a pleasant sharp citrus/cologne scent that hangs around for a short while before disappearing. The scent isn’t comparable to the shave stick, shave cream or aftershave balm.

On application to freshly shaved skin this will only give a slight tingle, no sudden burn or flinch that some splashes give. In use I’ve found that i only notice this tingle if i have had an overly close shave (to many passes) or my blade has been used for one shave to many. So this will give feedback on your shave albeit very gently.

This doesn’t leave my skin feeling dried out after use and i would say that for all the other splashes I’ve used, it actually feels as though it’s healing or helping the freshly shaved skin.

A product that I would highly recommend, at around £9.90 per 100ml at time of posting the price is good too, should give a few months worth of daily use.

Well worth reviewing...this is definitely my favourite of the Speick product range, a really pleasant if unusual spicy scent that doesn't linger and definitely worth a try if you find contemporary splashes too harsh in scent or effect. I would try a cologne if only they made one.

Back
Top Bottom