Steve Woodhead ceramics

N

n1vlo

just received a couple of items from Steve this morning and thought i would share

first off is a used razor blade container 90 mm tall and 90mm diameter...big cork underside to remove blades easily to their final resting place...mine is in blue but steve will accomodate you in any final colours and similar design

and a shaving mug again as i broke mine....simple design but truly effective if a bowl latherer....or somewhere to store your gear when drying out....the deep lines really make these work ridiculously easy

for final price...best ask steve

new forest brush and slant for perspective,,,sorry for the crap photos...thats just me

email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:steve@stevewoodheadceramics.co.uk">steve@stevewoodheadceramics.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
web <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.stevewoodheadceramics.co.uk">www.stevewoodheadceramics.co.uk</a><!-- w -->

Re: Steve Woodhead ceramicsve

I received my #3B shaving scuttle yesterday from steve. I love it. Its a beautiful piece of pottery and it works perfectly. Definately advise people to look at his site.

Very nice looking shaving bowl, I myself have asked a local potter to make me a one off shaving bowl as a commision, he as agreed, but can't start it till may, so iv'e given him the details of the type of bowl and colour it should be,the bowl is a copy of a shaving bowl that iv'e seen produced by a Artisan potter in the United States, I could get one from her, but I will not pay $20 shipping on that item, and the reason why i'm getting it made in Wales, by Steve Hoselitz, from Monmouth in south Wales he runs Wainfield Pottery, I will post a few pic's of the Bowl he's going to make for me hope you approve.

Jamie
[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]

Attachments

• il_570xN_226024328.jpg
    361 bytes · Views: 98
  • il_570xN_226024264.jpg
    361 bytes · Views: 91
  • il_570xN_226025049.jpg
    361 bytes · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom