Stirling Sheep Reformulated

No, they didn't remove the tallow, but now say it is unscented. I'd imagine that is for those that seem to not like the subtle mutton tallow scent. IMO Sheep is the best mutton tallow shaving soap made and we all don't need to be reminded of the reform. MWF debacle. I have a puck of the old tallow MWF and I still believe the Sheep is better. One day I will buy a tub of the new reform. Sheep, but as for now my old 5.8 oz. one is at approx. 50% and going strong.

The Fat is dead. Long live the Sheep!

No, they didn't remove the tallow, but now say it is unscented. I'd imagine that is for those that seem to not like the subtle mutton tallow scent. IMO Sheep is the best mutton tallow shaving soap made and we all don't need to be reminded of the reform. MWF debacle. I have a puck of the old tallow MWF and I still believe the Sheep is better. One day I will buy a tub of the new reform. Sheep, but as for now my old 5.8 oz. one is at approx. 50% and going strong.

The Fat is dead. Long live the Sheep!

Was it ever scented? I wonder if he's just not differentiating it from the scented Sheep base products like Varen, Glastonbury, etc?

Was it ever scented? I wonder if he's just not differentiating it from the scented Sheep base products like Varen, Glastonbury, etc?

No, but there were some people who do not like the natural scent of tallow for whatever reason and they are unusually vocal, i.e., whiners.

Just because we're not in to barnyard fetishism, that doesn't make us whiners! :cool:

Sheep snorting monsters!
Like I said:

ffCSovM.gif

Back
Top Bottom