Stupid pursuits

I blame my grandson entirely for this. I have never been interested in the least in computer games apart from a brief flirtation with 'Pole position' which I used to play with my son in about 1989.
However, for the last three days, I have been compulsively playing Frontierville on Facebook...and I don't even like Facebook.
Must dash, the chickens need feeding.....

Well I've got some real chickens. Now the weather is turning fowl ( :? ) and their run is turning from grass to mud I am wondering if this is in fact a stupid pursuit. Clucking stupid? :eek:

Pole position was a car racing game..I was quite good at it, although having subsequently learnt to drive a real car, I might have been better off sticking to the computer game.
Just sold another couple of adult chickens for 5 food points........
Heeeelp meeeeee!!!!

antdad said:
I always thought "Pole Position" was an educational game for strippers.

Bark chippings for the chicken run.

Hmmmm...good idea thanks. It's a big one though so I may just have to do a section. The bit I walk about on.

May I recommend a different path... chicken, haggis and peppercorn pies... :hungrig :hungrig :hungrig

I have one in the fridge just now, from the chap who won "Britain's Best Savoury Pie" 2009.

Whilst I understand that decent haggis might not be easily come by in Suffolk, I'm sure I could arrange some to arrive :lol:

Local DIY shed usually sell very large sacks of the stuff. Bark chippings not haggis.

Once you get past level 10 on Pole Position, you're an advanced player and you get realistic cracks and everything.

HM I shall not be dispatching my hens just yet, though most of the six seem to be off the lay. Either that or I should start looking for eggs up trees or under the hedge as there are not enough materialising in their laying box. :roll:

Pig Cat said:
antdad said:
I always thought "Pole Position" was an educational game for strippers.

Bark chippings for the chicken run.

Hmmmm...good idea thanks. It's a big one though so I may just have to do a section. The bit I walk about on.

Far better to eat the bark chippings and put the haggis in the chicken run, in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom