Supermax Ultimate 3 cream

Picked up a tube of 'Supermax Ultimate 3' Bulgarian-made shaving cream for the princely sum of £1 in Poundland today, purely to see what it was like.

I shaved with it tonight and was pleasantly surprised - it's damn good stuff! Lathers up quickly, producing a slick, cushioned, lubricating lather with a very pleasant, light perfumed scent. My skin felt extremely soft, supple & moisturised aftewards too.

I think I might just pop by later in the week and pick up a few more to put away in my stash....

Hi,
As I posted in August last year -
"...a tube costing 29p for 100g in Manchester Arndale"
It was the now closed down "Hub" near TKMAXX (I've bought a few).
I use it around once a fortnight, realising how little is needed (around half what toothpaste I use), just how much water it needs and that you need a really good rinse. I tried my "travel" (camping) method with it and it was superb - wash face with tiny amount of the cream, hydrate small amount in hands, massage in for a couple minutes repeatedly wetting hands and shave,
I don't know, but my guess is that it's 99% foaming agents, so I also always use a little Epiderm afterwards.
love'n'joy
Lloyd

Not really impressed. Lathers quickly but it's not a thick, protective lather, it's more like a foamy airy one that gets pushed around with the brush strokes. Face feels a bit rough today and I used my personna injector II blades again to compare with yesterday's shave with the mama bears lime ice. Opposite ends of the spectrum.
The scent is a cheap non-descript chemical one. Not great but for the price tolerable. Shame the cushioning isn't.
Well, I'll give it another run tomorrow.

I didn't know there were Super Max creams like that. It seems Super Max has a ton of products that you just can't find anything out about them online. Nothing concrete anyway. I have some Super Max foam-in-a-can that was made in Mexico for Super Max Canada.

Back
Top Bottom