Surf wax

Hi everyone,
Does anyone here make shaving creams?.I was hoping to get one made that smells of surf wax (stuff we put on our surfboards).
I have taken a few days to find out the diffrent scents in it, I may have found the base notes:
Hibiscus, violet, peony, vanilla and sweet (young) coconut..

Would be nice if someone could make this into a shaving cream/soap or even an oil to put into non-scented creams.

slrjona said:
Hi everyone,
Does anyone here make shaving creams?.I was hoping to get one made that smells of surf wax (stuff we put on our surfboards).
I have taken a few days to find out the diffrent scents in it, I may have found the base notes:

Would be nice if someone could make this into a shaving cream/soap or even an oil to put into non-scented creams.

would you like me to piff you a block of ski wax to see if you like the scent?

wouldnt mind it as a cream as scent isnt bad

shanky887614 said:
slrjona said:
Hi everyone,

would you like me to piff you a block of ski wax to see if you like the scent?

wouldnt mind it as a cream as scent isnt bad

what does piff mean?

slrjona said:
what does piff mean?

Pay It Forward - basically someone sends you something free of charge, with no expectation of anything in return. The idea is that you will sooner or later do the same for someone else. Spread the good karma! It's not unique to this forum, though we do seem to do it more than other places.

Back
Top Bottom