Thanks guys... group hug..in a manly way...

Dear TSR

ah brotherly hug time!! Yes it is. Come here. You know you want to!!
OOOoooo that's better aint it. No Dodgy you too...and Petunia, especially Petunia...

I've been DE shaving since Jan and now get to the point when I suddenly realise that apart from having a blast its all coming together nicely.

Spent WAY too much dosh!

I have met and am meeting really cool dudes, really very generous people with time advice and 'stuff'. From all over the world too. Even America. Just North of Chicago...

For anyone starting on the strange hobby stick with it. I've now had 150 (I'm not counting just estimating!!) shaves or so and the first month or so was pretty hit and miss. Time and patience needed in our instant world.

My mornings are so much better, in fact without bashing on too much I think I'm more confident as a person!

So thanks to you TSR. Bloody Fantastic.
Kindest,
Real Name Tim.

All,

I echo the sentiments described above. I've been DE-shaving for a bit longer but discovered the online community just earlier this year. Imagine that for someone who used the internet since before www and http were invented.

I've been in contact with generous people who go out of their way to help you (today a package arrived that took a lot of effort to get to me). I thought that bikers had a group-attitude, but somehow I think the traditional shaving community tops it

Thanks all.

/marcel

Tim,
Your posts often crack me up!
But I agree - absolutely.
+1

@ mrkiii - Yes, in the shving community you don't get that disdain/rivalry between sports-razor shavers and cruiser-razor shavers - with folks like me (adventure-razor shaver) somewhere in the middle. Actually, that would be an interesting idea: if your razor was a motorcycle, what motorcycle would it be? One or two obvious choices: Fatboy = Harley Davidson Fatboy, Merkur Futur = (maybe) BMW 1200GS...

Michael

+1 to the OP.

I agree, I've been here for a couple of months and I have learnt a lot about shaving and have come to rectify some problems I used to get. I used to think a "shave is a shave" and Nivea "for sensitive skin" was just that... now I know a lot more, and I'm still experimenting. The fun thing about DE shaving (I think) is the blades... each shave can feel totally new just by inexpensively trying differemt blades.

Thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge, PIFs equipment, and spends the time to make this place a great forum to visit :)

Manly hug with shave cream on my face, :shave

Thanks TimSlick, and the rest of you all. I'm glad I could help you all out as much as I have, and if there was just one thing I would change if I could it would be my underpants, and that look on SWMBA's face.

... OK, two things - if there are just two things I would change if I could they would be: my undies, that look on SWMBA's face and the ending to Pretty in Pink so that Duckie gets the girl, not the other girl... GRRR

Right, that was three things. Three things I would change if I could would have to be: my undies, that look on SWMBA's face and the ending to Pretty in Pink so that Duckie gets the girl, not the other girl, and the colour maroon - NARF!!!

Very well ... FOUR things I would change if I could would be: meep WUFF ratzenfaffenz

Urban Hermit said:
Thanks TimSlick, and the rest of you all. I'm glad I could help you all out as much as I have, and if there was just one thing I would change if I could it would be my underpants, and that look on SWMBA's face.

... OK, two things - if there are just two things I would change if I could they would be: my undies, that look on SWMBA's face and the ending to Pretty in Pink so that Duckie gets the girl, not the other girl... GRRR

Right, that was three things. Three things I would change if I could would have to be: my undies, that look on SWMBA's face and the ending to Pretty in Pink so that Duckie gets the girl, not the other girl, and the colour maroon - NARF!!!

Very well ... FOUR things I would change if I could would be: meep WUFF ratzenfaffenz

Dear UH, I had to go into reply mode to read what you put. Now I will have to watch Pretty In Pink. Shall report back....
Yrs
Tim Slick.

Slick said:
Urban Hermit said:

Dear UH, I had to go into reply mode to read what you put. Now I will have to watch Pretty In Pink. Shall report back....
Yrs
Tim Slick.

oop, well, I was just sorta chuntering away. I didn't realise anyone was 'listening' as it were. Happy viewing ... & shaving Tim.

Back
Top Bottom