The April Raffle

Here's the accounting part -

Executive Shaving Ltd would like to be paid through PayPal.

Merchant
Executive Shaving Ltd
brian@executive-shaving.co.uk

Note from merchant
Above the Tie set £450
Less discount £56.25
Plus shipping £12.50
Total £406.74

Description

Amount

Goods

£406.74 GBP

Total

£406.74 GBP - PAID

We collected £(59 * 9) = £531 but we also received £5 postage from Marco and an extra exchange rate 40p. making a grand total of £536.40. Subtract the above payment to ES and we are left with £129.66, which will be winging its way to TSR shortly - DONE.

Firstly, thanks to Brian and Executive Shaving for that very generous discount, then to everyone who participated, giving support to the raffle and to TSR and last but by no means least, to Boab for creating and maintaining this wonderful place we call TSR. Thanks to Melbourne12 and to riverrun for playing their part so brilliantly (other than not fixing the Lottery so I won the raffle).

Well done all of us and congratulations to Marco, the envy of everyone!

Dear Gents,
Thank you for all the congratulations.
Got a notification from UPS yesterday that a parcel from Glasgow is ready for pick up ...
This is a great start into the weekend. Here some pictures of the April raffle prize - The ATT Atlas set made of massive Bronze, #51 of 100. Please enjoy.

P1000516.JPG

P1000521.JPG

P1000543.JPG

P1000523.JPG

P1000526.JPG

P1000533.JPG

P1000534.JPG

As expected the craftmanship is absolute top class. While I was familiar with the satin finish of the ATT stainless steel razors, the bronze set is polished to perfect mirror finish - stunning.
Exectutive Shaving added a sample of their upcoming Bay Rum shaving cream which smells quite interesting. I am looking forward to try it.

I am just excited to win this great prize.

Thanks to TSR.
Thanks to the Raffle Team.
Thanks to Executive Shaving.

Best Regards from Copenhagen
Marco

And what should I do with your nine quid, CW? Full marks for paying quickly and adding the requested note - but as you've already worked out ...

Refund or donate to TSR?

Back
Top Bottom