The May Raffle - continued

Bechet45 said:
I have the invoice from Revisor and all seems in order except an amount for, "PayPal tax 5% €12,13". For you seasoned Revisor buyers, is there a way around paying this tax?
The razors I bought there I paid via bank-transfer. As it's an international transfer it takes two to three days instead of "instant" with paypal, but there were no extra fees.

wazza said:
This is a great idea! Cant wait for the next raffle.

It was born when you all responded so well when Jack told us of being ripped off for his razor. Karma - little did the thief know what his dastardly action would lead to!

@Kamp - I received the following from Revisor this morning -

Hello Mr. Dalton,
we send the package on Saturday to Mr. --- Kamp. The tracking-no. is RA
47 189 861 9DE.

Best regards

Sabine Kronenberg

I'm guessing that means they sent it last Saturday.

Congrats Kamp and well done Carl for sorting out the raffle!

I have been busy working etc. this week and actually thought it was the Sat draw that was being used and knew my numbers hadn't come up in that one, so didn't check this until now, haha!

It took a while for my Revisor delivery to get here, but I think the UK post were confused with the German hand wrtitten number 1. Theirs looks more like a 7.

Please post pictures when it arrives.....just to make us all a little more jealous :p

Hello guys, first I would like to thank Carl for organizing this Raffle.
Today I got the 8/8 razor see picture below. Now it is waiting to hear from Allistair that the strop is ready.

[attachment=14123]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432918452.223511.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432918452.223511.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 35
Bechet45 said:
Has the end been snapped off the blade, Kamp? :icon_sad::huh::icon_razz:

No Carl I think that this is the square nose model. With there 8/8 that is the only model they have only difference is the ets on the blade is different whit the other models.

So just tried the razor, and no bloodshed ;):cool:

After 3 passes, very smooth, you just have to look at the point, that it will not bite you, so all-in-all a great razor.

If I get the strop from Allistair and tried that I will let you know how that went.

Back
Top Bottom