The Vintage Shaving Company.

sunburyboy93 said:
Sounds fantastic. Have you tried any other soaps and creams to compare this too ?

If you hang around maybe introduce yourself in the welcome forum

Steve

The "shill killer"

I have tried loads over the past 30 years or so, and i find that this is the best so far.

dannyboy said:
I have tried loads over the past 30 years or so, and i find that this is the best so far.

There are a few creams out there which are superb, offering truly top notch performance and quality. They also happen to come in a fairly wide range of prices (meaning they are not all dead expensive).

Is therefore this new cream better than those top products? It would be good to know, so please share (briefly if you may) your experiences and how you feel this product benchmarks against traditional and well tested names in the market.

Vintage Shaving Company products are really nice indeed. Vintage Shaving Company is a pretty new company. They started in april this year. Both series, Trad and Mod, smell really nice. I use the Exfoliating Face Wash (Mod) every day.

The shave cream is softer compared to other shave creams, like EJ or Proraso. Thickness of the cream is bit like Bluebeard Revenge cream. Just a little VSC cream gives a lot of nice lather and is enough for 3 passes.

Check out http://www.vintageshaving.co.uk for more information on their products.

Back
Top Bottom