Threading Anyone?

saj

hey was wondering anyone of you guys had threading done? As in like on the cheeks or above the beard line?

Also can anyone on the forum do threading?

Used to get it done at the barbers whenever I had shave or even beard lined up

I think it's something I've been wanting to learn but just never got around to it and can't believe with my million and one threads I haven't asked this question before about threading lool

Btw it's a little painful unless you're used to it, like I used to always have it done so you get used to it and your eyes tend to water, yes that wasn't tears before anyone drills me hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though it's such an amazing feeling after threading and takes longer for the hair to grow back which was the main reason for me getting it done

Btw to give you an idea of how thick and coarse my facial hair is, I've had the barbers thread actually break due to my facial hair and him needing to pull out more thread on multiple occasions and different barbers we talking here lool :ROFLMAO:

Most South Asian and Turkish barbers do threading but in case you don't know what I'm referring too lol

I actually thought you mean those tram lines through the eyebrows at first.

I've never heard of it before. I can see the appeal for the average man but I'm weird in that I enjoy shaving so don't need something that will make the hair take longer to grow back.

Nope. Quite a few places do it on my high street, but I presume mainly for the ladies.

I'd like to find a Turkish barber if possible. Some of them do the fire on a stick thing to singe one's ear hairs. My ears have decided to become the ears of a bear, hairy furry little fellas.
What's ear burning thing? Shubs always taking it further and next level then me bro lool :ROFLMAO:

I actually thought you mean those tram lines through the eyebrows at first.

I've never heard of it before. I can see the appeal for the average man but I'm weird in that I enjoy shaving so don't need something that will make the hair take longer to grow back.
Yea women get it done a lot

Nah, this is a shaving forum. As in blades. No fun in having all that shavealicious stubble ripped out by girls armed with cotton! I know girls like getting it done (eyebrows presumably?) I have to say though there's been an explosion in the number of Turkish barbers round our way of late. Shavette and set fire to your ears. My one keeps beckoning me in but I just point to my buzz cut and BBS phisog and shrug my shoulders. Like do I really look like someone in need of your services?!

Nah, this is a shaving forum. As in blades. No fun in having all that shavealicious stubble ripped out by girls armed with cotton! I know girls like getting it done (eyebrows presumably?) I have to say though there's been an explosion in the number of Turkish barbers round our way of late. Shavette and set fire to your ears. My one keeps beckoning me in but I just point to my buzz cut and BBS phisog and shrug my shoulders. Like do I really look like someone in need of your services?!
Yea they opening up everywhere offering hot towel shaves lool

They put a match or something in your ear to burn off those filthy little critters.

Man, I hate having hairy ears.

:(
Is that you frodo? Lool

frodo-frodon.gif

Back
Top Bottom