Tie clip?

Hi,

I'm off to the races soon and I was thinking of adding a pocket square and tie clip to the outfit.

I've sorted the pocket square and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a tie clip?

I have seen a fair few on ebay, but not sure on quality, or if they will sit flat with the clip mechanism. I'm looking for something relatively simple such as silver / stainless / polished / brushed finish.

Any ideas? Thanks

I wear my simple, understated, silver "Help for Heroes" tie slide with great pride on most occasions I'm "dressed up".
Not unduly obtrusive, yet a small recognition of the sacrifices made by so many relatives & friends.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I have a couple tie clips that I wear quite often. Both simple, one shiny another brushed. Very similar to this

Just remember that your clip/tie bar should be, in lenght, less than half the width of your tie. Mine are 1.5cm "long". On ebay you'll find a ton of stuff...

Mbalta said:
Just remember that your clip/tie bar should be, in lenght, less than half the width of your tie. Mine are 1.5cm "long".

I knew they were supposed to be shorter than the width but didn't know was supposed to be that short.

Back
Top Bottom