TSN Simpsons P8

Rocket Man said:
Number 151 is here with me.

I really like the handle shape, weight and colour. However the loft is not really for me, I prefer them shorter and denser. So now I have a dilemma, do I keep it knowing that it probably won't get much use or do I put it up for sale/trade? :icon_confused:

How do other people who have used this brush a few times find the knot performance?

If you don't get on with it and decide to sell, I am sure you will have some interest....myself included. Lovely looking brush.
Chris

I am really enjoying mine. I have used it a fair few times with good results every time.
I didnt think I'd enjoy a lofty brush but it works well with soap and cream.

Here we go, be careful mates that I'm here.

TSN2013LE145.jpg

20140111.jpg

Martinelloswki, where are you? Have you seen my brush? A humble brush for a poor spaniard, ha ha.

I agree with your doubts about the knot Rocket BUT I also think it's nice to have a knot that performs differently in the repertoire, even if it's just painting with cream.

Dr Dulcamara said:
Here we go, be careful mates that I'm here.

Martinelloswki, where are you? Have you seen my brush? A humble brush for a poor spaniard, ha ha.

Oh yeah Good Doctor, I saw the brush and God knows you certainly do need one more. I think that will make 80 now, including this new one. Perhaps I will see it going on vacation with you sometime,

Heh, your place must have a definite eau de badger scent going on.

Moscarpone

Back
Top Bottom