Vetyver fragrance

Hiya,

I looked but didn't see a review for Malizia EdT or the aftershave. This will just be for the EdT version. I do also like the aftershave though.

So I have huffed maybe 6-7 vetyver frags and this juice is my favorite. it's a real mellow creamy kinda scent, almost bordering on a slight bit of sweetness. It's a bright and not moody vetyver, and it's mostly gone in a short time. Very light and unobtrusive with a smell that hits me juuust right.

The Malizia is pretty amazing price wise. Just reordered a 1.7 ounce bottle of the EdT for under $20 shipped. Well worth giving it a try.

Northam Saint said:
Cheers Dodgy, I've put that on my to try list, I like a good Vetyver, just too many on the go for the moment.

Just keep in mind this is kinda like a vetyver 'light'. It doesn't stick around all that long but leaves a very pleasant vetyver reminder. I like it more than other, more expensive versions.

I like Vetiver myself, the L'Occitane is a good scent but my current classic Vetiver by Guerlain is without doubt my personal favourite, if you keep your eyes on cheapsmells.com, on occasion they have some great sales on the men's aftershaves where you would normally pay between £38 or £40 for the 50ml you can pick it up for £18 a bottle.

pugh-the-special-one said:
I like Vetiver myself, the L'Occitane is a good scent but my current classic Vetiver by Guerlain is without doubt my personal favourite, if you keep your eyes on cheapsmells.com, on occasion they have some great sales on the men's aftershaves where you would normally pay between £38 or £40 for the 50ml you can pick it up for £18 a bottle.

I have both of them too, but my favourite is the Monotheme Vetiver Bourbon.

Northam Saint said:

I'll have a little sniff the next time I'm in Marks & Spencers as I see they have it for £18 for 100ml.

Northam Saint said:

I'll have a little sniff the next time I'm in Marks & Spencers as I see they have it for £18 for 100ml.

Not sure you will see it in all their branches. I believe I have seen somewhere that they have a branch in London that has a special toiletries department, otherwise it's just on line. I purchased it recently for £14 (something), as they had 20% off. I would offer to send you a sample but I've just used the last of some bottles I had. I will have a look at getting some more bottles and see what I can do for you, may take a while though. It certainly has some great reviews and not just on the M&S site.

Northam Saint said:
Northam Saint said:

Not sure you will see it in all their branches. I believe I have seen somewhere that they have a branch in London that has a special toiletries department, otherwise it's just on line. I purchased it recently for £14 (something), as they had 20% off. I would offer to send you a sample but I've just used the last of some bottles I had. I will have a look at getting some more bottles and see what I can do for you, may take a while though. It certainly has some great reviews and not just on the M&S site.

Cheers thanks for the offer.

Jamie.

Northam Saint said:
Northam Saint said:

Cheers thanks for the offer.

Jamie.

PM'd

Back
Top Bottom