Vitos Extra Super Coconut v Cella

Greetings

Can anybody help me please with a comparison between Cella (which I have tried and really like) and Vitos Extra Super Coconut, which I have not tried but would like to and probably will try.

I particularly would like a comparison of these two as Cella is the only soft Italian soap that I have tried so I will at least have something to compare the Vitos to. I am of course interested in any other soft Italian soaps that anybody would like to give an opinion on compared to Cella.

I think I prefer Tallow soaps but this may just be that my favourite soaps (Speick and Tabac) just happen to be tallow based.

Regards
Dick

I'm using Vitos Extra Super Coconut more or less exclusively at the moment.

The Extra Supers contain glycerine - making a thicker and easier to generate lather than Cella. A much more subtle scent - marzipan drenched in Dr Pepper this is not. I'd say that Cella is slightly slicker, when dialled in, but can be altogether more fickle. Post-shave is similar.

If I remember correctly the Super coconut ( why I bought it) had no scent of coconut at all, it smelled of almonds/marzipan just like Cella.

I've used Cella - which I found OK but to throw another Italian softie into the mix, what about Proraso? Certainly my favourite out of them all. If you fancy a try Dick let me know and I'll happily get some off to you.

YorkNeil said:
I've used Cella - which I found OK but to throw another Italian softie into the mix, what about Proraso? Certainly my favourite out of them all. If you fancy a try Dick let me know and I'll happily get some off to you.

Greetings Neil

That is really kind of you but I don't like Menthol, I've had a tube of Ingrams for about 4 years!

Regards
Dick.

Back
Top Bottom