Vitos Extra Super Coconut

I had my first shave with this soap tonight.

i used the same loading method as i do with Proraso soap, soaking the brush for a couple of minutes, couple of shakes and load it for about a minute (maybe less), then face lather.

i had way too much lather for my normal 2 pass shave.

The lather is excellent, very protective, my skin feels great afterwards, nice almond scent as well.

For the price (£4.50 for 125g refill or £15.30 for 1kg from connaught), i dont think you can go wrong. This one is going to be a regular for me!

What are other people's thoughts on this soap?

I've not tried my Cella yet.

This is one soap I wish I had tried before buying the Cella, not sure how the 2 compare but I imagine they are quite similar.

Top notch stuff, and about 10 minutes before reading this thread I took my bowl of it into the bathroom ready for tomorrow morning's shave.

Ian

I have this soap and is an excellent product, very easy to lather and protective but I haven't seen the coconut scent in any way... moreover I suspect that the only coconut thing it has is the stick.

Cheers!

I must admit - it's on the wishlist for when my tub of Cella runs out. But then, so is a dollop of Cella in its block form (Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima as opposed to Crema da Barba all'Olio di Mandorla). I still haven't found out why it names almond oil when it actually contains coconut palm/oil.

Back
Top Bottom