Vulfix brand shaving creams

I actually have English Rose. Its a lovely scent.

Performance wise, exactly the same as TOBS. Easy to lather, wide sweet spot.

I found these creams left less scum in my brush then TOBS.

If your thinking about going for it then do it! They are great creams.

I hate Trumpers creams for performance and this is way better.

It's actually a shame they don't get as much air time then TOBS and the like.

From the ingredients you'd have to guess they come from the same source as the 3T's, and will perform similarly. The thing about these creams is I don't see where they fit into the market; they're quite a bit pricier than TOBS but without the 'prestige', brand reputation, history etc. If you see a scent that appeals, go for it.

Good, loaded with glycerin I think. Big tub for the money. Scent, I sent Hando a sample of Persian musk which I like and he didn't, not as exotic as it sounds but pleasant enough.

Well the neighbour has just popped round with a parcel left at theirs, as we were out. Its addressed to Mrs Jeltz and from Diamond Edge so I guess I'll be posting a review on Fathers Day :shave

I have the Sicilian Limes version & Its my go-to shave cream. The scent is a bit "disinfectant" but its very fresh & uplifting. It foams like a rabid dog and is one of very few creams that doesn't give me any irritation. Strangely, "sensitive" shave creams such as T&H Ultimate Comfort & TOBS Jermyn St really annoy my skin.
Overall, a very good, well priced shave cream that doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

I have got the sandalwood version and really like it as it produces a really thick lather. It has a ginger scent to it. Some shavers are concerned about the amount of parabens that are in this cream.

I get on well with the Sicilian Lime cream, but find the Sandalwood to have more of a 'cake mixture' type smell to me with hints of raison and cinnamon in it.

As has been said above, they perform very similarly to TOBS creams in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom