Warning Level?

Just noticed a warning level next to my posts, what is that all about. Mines 0%, could be good or bad. Done a quick search and couldn't see anything about it. Sure someone will know.

It's so you can recieve warnings from the Mods and Admin as to bad behaviour. Only you (and them) can see it, we can't see yours but we can see our own. If you (say) act like a bastard on a thread, you can be given a warning level.

It's rarely (if ever) used here seeing as we're all gentlemen who shouldn't need much moderating. I believe one member went from zero to eleven in one offensive thread recently.

Otherwise I think our Mods are very quiet and the warning system remains an underused feature of the software, intended for harsher forums.

Probably the Mods or Admins could give you the exact figure, but I'd guess it's 1 ban and no warnings.

Let's face it, by the time you get around to thinking about things like traditional shaving, you're probably of a certain "profile". You're probably over 30, maybe you're over 50. You may well have your own house. You've probably got a wife and kids, and you can probably hold a conversation, disagree with someone, and still be a gent about it.

No 15 year old attention whores, no trolls.... yup, nice and adult. :D

cubert said:
Bring back Blades.

Whatever happened to him? I noticed the other day he was banned. Personally I can't say I miss his insightful posts, but they always seemed more idiotic than offensive.

Back
Top Bottom