Where to buy Polisilvers?

I have just started trying these blades, and seem to like them, however I can't seem to find a stockist any where? Are these blades rare?

As far as I know there are Polsilvers and Polsilver-Super Iridiums.
I also have a presumably very vintage Polsilver pack that is gold with black writing. Any of these match yours?

i.e. these are the variants to the brown and gold ones (as far as I know - there could be more):
IMAG0464.jpg

Emilio sells new old stock Super Iridiums (blue, white and red packaging) and Polsilvers (brown and gold packaging), together with the replacement version which is called the Polsilver Super Iridiums (similar packaging to the NOS Super Iridiums). I've used the two old types, and love them, though I found they suit different razors (Polsilvers are superb as a luxury alternative to Feathers in my Slim, Super Iridiums are great in my FT Rocket), but have yet to try the freebie Polsilver Super Iridium he sent me along with my order.

[attachment=5065]

Mine are this version if it helps? Do they differ much?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341333019.058574.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341333019.058574.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
Bugger damn tapatalk! I'll try again later tomorrow! Currently out and about, but the packet is blue and white no red or brown on it at all. It's not a desperate rush as I'm still experimenting which blades suit my skin.

Back
Top Bottom