Which Blades?

....Would be correct to find in a USA box for a 2nd quarter 1962 Slim?

Won one off the bay that has a sealed pack of thins, and a half used 10 pack of Stainless "the spoiler" blades. Not sure if either are quite right.

The razor came in a White and Clear plastic case? The blades I have with mine for those years were in a white and black metal dispenser 'super stainless' but I also have a all White with a Yellow circle on the front from other super speeds of the time. Neither was sealed with the razors. Can't be sure.

Father Ted said:
....Would be correct to find in a USA box for a 2nd quarter 1962 Slim?

Won one off the bay that has a sealed pack of thins, and a half used 10 pack of Stainless "the spoiler" blades. Not sure if either are quite right.

the blades are dated as well, BTW best way to match then but would think it would be the spoilers

I don't think either are correct. I've never seen Super Thins packaged with a slim before and 1962 appears too early for The Spoilers.

http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierklingen/Rasierklingen.htm

1962%20(H2)%20Dispenser%2010%20Blue%20Blades.jpg

So probably these then.
I'll have to keep my eye out on the Bay of E then.

Still. It means I can try the spoilers without feeling guilty.

You need to be careful with this date, I think. It's right at the transition from Carbon Steel Blades to Stainless Steel Blades. England's WS Stainless Steel came out about that time that caused everyone one else to dump their Carbon Steel blades. 1961/62/63??? Was when it happened, I think?

You need 'dodgy' input here.

Back
Top Bottom