Who Wants a Dirty Bird?

Dont get too excited let me please explain. I am refering to the legendary Original Dirty Bird Scuttle made by Julie at Dirty Bird. com
I bought it approx 6mths ago and had it shipped direct from Virginia in the US.
It is the one in Blue (which is the best colour) and in A1 Perfect good as the day it was made condition.
I have used it only a few times as i tend to prefer face lathering.
You cannot buy these scuttles in the Uk so why not treat yourself to this one as there is normally a waiting list direct from Julie.
I would love to post a pic but i have not got a clue how to do it. If you would prefer i can send you a mobile phone picture message or check out the Dirtybird site.

I will post upon payment clearing in a well packaged box which i will make Royal Mail damage proof.

UK ONLY PLEASE

Payment to be made either by paypal or cheque.

£35.00 including P&P

Contact me by PM message or email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mann_steven@sky.com">mann_steven@sky.com</a><!-- e -->

That is a good buy, I have and use a Dirty Bird brush Scuttle and lather bowl every day.

If I want to bowl lather I use both the brush scuttle and bowl, if I am face lathering just the scuttle keeps the bush nice and warm between passes. I could not imagine life without it.

Back
Top Bottom