Writing set

Can I get some recommendations for a set, paper/envelopes?
After the recent "my handwriting is going to shit" thread I've decided to start writing letters to family again, instead of purely emailing/phoning them

Ink colour wil be turquoise btw.

thanks!

Alex

Thanks for that , ordered the Basildon based on :
a, lined undersheet in the package which I most certainly need again (wasn't sure if they all come standard with one)
b, free delivery with amazon for a good price.

Will let you know how i get on :)

FrankieG said:
For fountain pen friendly paper & envelopes I would recommend Basildon Bond, available from Ryman, or Clairefontaine Triomphe, available online from Bureau Direct or from The Writing Desk.

Basildon Bond comes in a few different colours, Clairefontaine in white only as far as I know. I find Clairefontaine the nicer paper though.

Great :) I hope you will enjoy the paper. I just sent a letter to my aunt in Paris written on Basildon Bond! It writes beautifully and without a hint of bleed through, even with saturated ink.

AlexNoodles said:
Thanks for that , ordered the Basildon based on :
a, lined undersheet in the package which I most certainly need again (wasn't sure if they all come standard with one)
b, free delivery with amazon for a good price.

Will let you know how i get on :)

FrankieG said:
For fountain pen friendly paper & envelopes I would recommend Basildon Bond, available from Ryman, or Clairefontaine Triomphe, available online from Bureau Direct or from The Writing Desk.

Basildon Bond comes in a few different colours, Clairefontaine in white only as far as I know. I find Clairefontaine the nicer paper though.

Back
Top Bottom