Your opinions on a handle please?

Glad you like it, I shaved with a similair one on a merkur head last nigh and got on pretty well with it. I like having a chunky handle and the knurling really does give good grip. Let me know how you get on after a shave with it.
Daz

over5feet said:
The postman just dropped well big thud on our wooden floor a stainless handle-Monster of a handle made by daz it weighs in at a whopping 116g and when combined with a EJ head comes in at a massive 148g, I have taken a photo of it next to ikon handle so you can see the scale of it.
The workmanship is top and I can not see any faults with it and I'm sure the shave will be a lot of fun as the handle will do all the work and all I will have to do is guide it as for the grade of steel you would have to ask the man himself but I'm sure at worlds end there will be the cockroaches and this handle left standing

That looks awesome!

Well done Daz.

daz said:
I will have to go and have a google for that one mate, but I am sure it will be possible to do something similair. Have you any links so I can see what you are after?

daz

Heh, I think that scamp Graeme means something like this in the barber pole style.

Attachments

• 16-1.jpg
    16-1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 42
That's sort of like a Muhle Grande.

R%2041%20GRANDE1_600.jpg

Dodgy's got the scamp taped. That is the very fellow right there. Its not my fault - some enabler guy posted pictures of one in the acquisitions thread. Its all the Barbershop rum man's fault! ;)

Doesn't have to be exactly like the Aristo, I just love the spiral type knurling and that latest brass fellow of yours is fair braw. 100mm handle, 14mm diameter, mostly spiral-knurled and the rest is up to you. Caledonia crafted. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom