post shave

1. tomstephens89

Proraso Green post shave heaven!

Proraso Green aftershave splash lotion 'Lozione Dopobarba' , which burns like hell. Felt nothing like it. Pure pain, but I love it. Shortly afterwards followed by a generous helping of Proraso Liquid Creme... 'Crema Liquida'. Super cooling, super soothing. Makes me feel fresh, cooled and clean...
  2. AiKz

Aloe Vera?

Morning all, I was just hoping to clarify - Do I need to buy the 'pure' aloe vera gel for post shave? Reason being that I found a bottle of Vaseline Aloe Vera lotion in the house. Will this do the same job? Cheers
  3. AiKz

Never used an actual aftershave - should I?

Hi all, So I've been reading through the forum and I've been hit with the realisation that I've never used an aftershave splash as such. (I'm from a generation haunted by Kevin McCallisters look of terror after applying his dads aftershave haha). I do currently use Thayers Witch Hazel 0%...
  4. nick_s

REVIEW - Phoenix & Beau 'Balm'

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau 'Balm' From the Phoenix & Beau site: "Our balm is something that can be used in a variety of ways, e.g. conventional skin moisturiser, post-shave, beard or moustache conditioner, post-surf, post-sun, post-ski, etc. Carefully crafted to include...
Back
Top Bottom