shaving

1. C

Form v function

I recently posted that I had discovered LEA shaving soap whilst travelling in spain recently. I absolutely adore the way this soap works, which got me to thinking. Comparing its great fuctionality at 1.30 Euros to other expensive soaps that I have tried which work well but not as well, the...
  2. Roy_FR

Alpha Outlaw - Top cap tolerances + alignment

Hi all, I purchased a second hand Alpha Outlaw and I must admit that I really do enjoy the razor and the shave.. The only exception being the fact that that the top cap has poor tolerances and as such blade alignment is a bit of a hit and miss. Does anyone else that owns a Outlaw have a...
  3. C

Managed to cut my foot whilst shaving ;), now I need wooden or child-safe (!) shave bowl

Was shaving yesterday and was using TABAC shaving soap, which I have used for many years, probably not the best but there is something I like about it (maybe my age?) Anyway I made the mistake of dropping my slippery TABAC soap bowl, which is made of some kind of glass (it turns out) which...
  4. michaelg

Rapira Super Stainless, QShave Futur Copy

I have 14 packs of Polsilver Super Iridium Blades, 5 blades per pack available and Rapira Super Stainless (Blue/Black/Pink packaging) - 2 packs of 10 blades available. Also a QShave copy of the Futur - shaves great but I prefer my Progress I think. I've reduced the price a bit (was £10...
  5. A

HI TO ALL

Good morning, I'm Italian guy and I have opened a youtube channel dedicated to traditional shaving. I'm happy to be part of this forum and would like to share my experiences. My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/asmrshavemore Bye, Alessandro
  6. AiKz

Wouldn't shave withouts?

Hi all, From all of your shaving experiences, what are the products that you could not go back to shaving without? Or items that you do not rotate regularly. I recently moved from an EJ best badger brush to a Kent BK8 Silvertip and I don't think I could ever use anything else. Wow. My only...
  7. naughtilus

The eBay Scams Militia

At your service! :cool: I just spotted a NEW Merkur Futur 700 for $30 from a UK seller. He/she has no feedback as a seller, just as a buyer. Only sells this one model of razor nothing else, but has a larger stock available. 4 sold on average daily. Similar UK account (same beauty related name...
  8. Agent Shave

25% off selected Edwin Jagger

Happy Bank Holiday agents! We have 25% off all Edwin Jagger Shaving Cream, Soaps & Aftershave Lotion - while stocks last! Use code EJ25 at checkout http://www.agentshave.co.uk/blog/25-off-selected-edwin-jagger/ This code will self destruct at 11.59pm on Monday 7th May 2018 & cannot be used...
  9. Agent Shave

A secret agent is undercover....

Covert Mission 1: I am infiltrating the TSR forum, I am Agent L. My boss who I only know as Uncle has been a member of your forum for the last 6 years. He has a passion for wet shaving and as a result Agent Shave has been initiated. Excited yet? We are!!!! Cant wait to tell you more over the...
  10. A

Best shaving products??

Hi Iv just opened a new barber/tattoo shop.. Wanting to know what the best shaving products are to use? Best towels? Best brushes etc etc.. Opinions plz?
  11. Frenky

*Reduced* Lovely Kamisori

Hello all:), Up for sale today is a Kamisori Straight razor. I bought it because I wanted to try shaving with a kamisori, but it wasn't for me and I prefer my DE razors much more. The razor was sold to me shave ready and I only shaved once (1x) with it. The razor has been stropped, sanitased...
  12. Alham

Shaving & Grooming Subscription Box - Advice

Hello Gents, My name is Alham and I've recently launched a subscription box called TOPPBOX, check it out and let me know what you think. Our top seller is the Shaving Box, which is only £5 and you get free delivery. The Shaving Box includes a Luxury Wooden Handle, a Gillette Mach 3 Razor, a...
  13. nick_s

RazoRock Classic Croap

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? RazoRock Classic Shaving Cream Soap It is a soft soap (croap). APPLICATION METHOD AND DESCRIPTION: I am a huge bowl latherer, and with this croap, there is no exception. With the soap being soft, you need very little on the brush to lather with. Add a...
Back
Top Bottom