Avon Shave Gel as a a pre shave.

I've a tube of Avon Shave Gel to use up. I don't like it for shaving. I won't go on about why.
Could it be used as pre shave for my face and head?
I'm thinking post shower coat my face and head to keep the moisture in. Rinse my face and lather leaving the gel on my head until I'm ready to rinse and lather my head.
Any thoughts?

I've a tube of Avon Shave Gel to use up. I don't like it for shaving. I won't go on about why.
I'm thinking post shower coat my face and head to keep the moisture in. Rinse my face and lather leaving the gel on my head until I'm ready to rinse and lather my head.
Any thoughts?
Try it, if it works for you all well and good, you don't wany it running down your face into your eyes though! :) P.

Any thoughts?
As said,give it a try..I bought two tube of Boots; Freshwood Brushless shave cream, which i use as a pre-shave it works for me.,,Youv'e got nothing to loose, and everything to gain if the Avon shave gel works. Regards. B.:)

After a shower any pre-shave is redundant really. Nothing is better than a shower to engorge the whiskers with water for better cutting, and hydrate your skin at the same time.

I simply don't dry my face with the towel after I shower, and leave it wet. Then proceed with shaving.

Back
Top Bottom