Cadman & sons sheffield

Bengal Cadman & Sons Sheffield Razors are Good Razors..I have Honed a Lot of Em..The Ones in Good Nick are Starting to Fetch Higher Prices these Days & Sought After by Some..But..As Mentioned above..The Condition & Hone Wear of Vintage Razors is the Main Issue to Assess a Razor as being "Any Good" as You Call it & of Course the Hone Job or the Person that Hones it..:D

Billy

I've had a couple, very utilitarian in the typical Yorkshire style... A bit rough around the edges you might say compared to something from Solingen or Thiers :D

Took an edge as good as anything though, beautiful shavers if honed properly.

Many thanks guys.
I have one in what I would call very good condition blade is polished no damage to blade and the scales are in fine condition as is the condition of the original box.
It's for sale but I'm clueless as to how much would be fair for buyer and me?

Many thanks guys.
I have one in what I would call very good condition blade is polished no damage to blade and the scales are in fine condition as is the condition of the original box.
It's for sale but I'm clueless as to how much would be fair for buyer and me?

Depends on grind/size and whether its shave ready or not? Got a picture?

I have got a Bengall, really like the blade but scales are odd, not sure about the material, horn? plastic? anyway scales seem to be fused together at wedge not looking very neat, but overall a nice find as Sheffield blades are rare in Sweden compared to Eskilstuna and Solingen.

Last edited:
At the risk of hijacking a thread and cross posting I have a Bengall for sale on BST. Its part of a job lot but I will split and would look for £15 delivered in the UK for it.
43492230441_acc5a7d0d9_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom