Dirtyver

What an appropriate name for one of the latest soaps sold by Declaration Grooming in their new Icarus base. The scent is strong and is a deep sandalwood type scent to my nose interlaced with vetiver that just simply taunts the senses while on the face. I like it a lot and you will too if you are a vetiver fan. A most interesting take. It reminds me to a great extent of CRSW Sandalwood, but with vetiver of course.

Performance? What can I say in that all these new top tier goat milk, obscure mammal tallow, etc., artisan soaps perform beyond belief and any differences are so subtle as to be wholly subjective IMO. So much so that one review reads almost exactly like another. I don't know how much better they can get until a barber's hand appears from the tub armed with a razor that shaves you. ;)

Fantastic stuff, but cheap it ain't. $22 US.

http://www.maggardrazors.com/produc...ow-artisan-shaving-soap-4oz-seasonal-release/

What an appropriate name for one of the latest soaps sold by Declaration Grooming in their new Icarus base. The scent is strong and is a deep sandalwood type scent to my nose interlaced with vetiver that just simply taunts the senses while on the face. I like it a lot and you will too if you are a vetiver fan. A most interesting take. It reminds me to a great extent of CRSW Sandalwood, but with vetiver of course.

Performance? What can I say in that all these new top tier goat milk, obscure mammal tallow, etc., artisan soaps perform beyond belief and any differences are so subtle as to be wholly subjective IMO. So much so that one review reads almost exactly like another. I don't know how much better they can get until a barber's hand appears from the tub armed with a razor that shaves you. ;)

Fantastic stuff, but cheap it ain't. $22 US.

http://www.maggardrazors.com/produc...ow-artisan-shaving-soap-4oz-seasonal-release/
Thanks for the scent notes I have been looking at this one for awhile. It and Darkfall..

Back
Top Bottom