Gentlemans Face Care Club Shave Cream ...wow, I mean, goodness wow!!!

I don't get it...I never even heard of this cream and it is stunning. Effortless, thick leather, lubrication outta this world...has only 6 ingredients, I think. Does anyone know of it??? Amazon has big tub under £8 ... piled 3. Just had to.

Hmm. Oldest review on Amazon is from July 2016, so probably hasn't been around long, which explains the lack of knowledge.

The About Us page on their website clearly talks about a different company and half the links go to a body building site. They don't list their actual company name and number, which is a requirement for any site that sells online.

Probably fine stuff but someone else's re-branded at a best guess.

Just tried some of this and...
It has very little scent but great lather from a tiny amount, superb cushion and great after feeling of moisturised skin. If you have sensitive skin and do not like over perfumed shaving cream I would recommend this. I just wonder with all the previous posts who actually makes it Maybe Creightons?.

I echo all the rave reviews of GFCC. I have Caribbean Lime, Bergamot and Neroli and Premium. I like all three, and wouldn't be totally unhappy if I just had these three in my rotation. I'd miss my artisans, of course...

These three creams sit just below the best artisans. The scents are all very good but not quite as natural or sophisticated as the best. On the other hand, these are way, way better than Tabac, Cella, Arko, Proraso and the rest of the mass market recommendations.

Performance is impeccable - dab a small amount on either cheek and face lather and the lather comes up rich and creamy in no time. Scent strength is just right - plenty in the linger - and post-shave feel is nice. I'm a big fan.

I echo all the rave reviews of GFCC. I have Caribbean Lime, Bergamot and Neroli and Premium. I like all three, and wouldn't be totally unhappy if I just had these three in my rotation. I'd miss my artisans, of course...

These three creams sit just below the best artisans. The scents are all very good but not quite as natural or sophisticated as the best. On the other hand, these are way, way better than Tabac, Cella, Arko, Proraso and the rest of the mass market recommendations.

Performance is impeccable - dab a small amount on either cheek and face lather and the lather comes up rich and creamy in no time. Scent strength is just right - plenty in the linger - and post-shave feel is nice. I'm a big fan.
Don't want to sound too naive - what does Bergamot & Neroli smell of? Is it floral or citrus?

Many thanks

Last edited: