Gillette Aristocrat #22

Next weekend I'm going to be looking for a new razor to treat myself to. I have always loved the look of the Aristocrat #22 so I have set my heart on that.

My question is, are they easy razors to come by? And what is a good price range for one? I'm looking for one in as best of condition I can get my hands on. I'm very new to buying vintage razors, so have no idea what is a good price for one.

Also if I cannot locate a #22 is there a similar one to that?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

£50 - £80 depending on condition and add another £10 to £20 if there's a case

These razors are almost built like tanks, the main fault is worn plating (not easily corrected as their is nobody currently offering a replating service in the UK).

Next weekend I'm going to be looking for a new razor to treat myself to.
Unless you have money to spare for overpriced 'Buy It Now' items on eBay or strike lucky, this is not a good option. Need to be checking eBay daily and bidding tactically.

£50 - £80 depending on condition and add another £10 to £20 if there's a case

These razors are almost built like tanks, the main fault is worn plating (not easily corrected as their is nobody currently offering a replating service in the UK).

Unless you have money to spare for overpriced 'Buy It Now' items on eBay or strike lucky, this is not a good option. Need to be checking eBay daily and bidding tactically.
Thanks for the advice. Do you think it would be wise to put a want to buy, in the buy, sell section?