Gillette Silver Blue

Have you tried that blade? I just shaved (two passes WTG + ATG) with one for the first time and I got a very smooth feeling with minor cuts on the neck and zero irritation. :)

They''re greeeeeat.

th

Tried a GSB for the first time last week & found it very similar to my favourite Polsilver SI. Not sure i'd pay the extra, given how cheap Polsilvers are. A very good blade though, a close 2nd. Blades are SO subjective. After scents, the most subjective item IMHO. Find one you love & stick with them would be my advice.

Tried a GSB for the first time last week & found it very similar to my favourite Polsilver SI. Not sure i'd pay the extra, given how cheap Polsilvers are. A very good blade though, a close 2nd. Blades are SO subjective. After scents, the most subjective item IMHO. Find one you love & stick with them would be my advice.

Can't help but concur with that. GSB are great but I have 5 left and 150 Polsilver.

In my ATT R1 razor that I use 99% of the time I find GSB a little tuggy. Certainly not a bad blade and on par with Astra, Voskhod, Rapira Swedish Supersteel, etc. but I personally prefer Polsilver SI, Perma-Sharp Super, Personna Lab or Indian-made 7 O'Clock Black for their sharpness and smoothness with better longevity. No doubt GSB will perform differently in different razors though.

Back
Top Bottom