Kai Luffy Type R

I have seen the blades before, I didn't realise there was a razor :)

BCoqQRG.jpg

A close up for Seveneighth

6yRjP1E.jpg

It's an older model isn't it? Has a lip like the Feather SS from what I remember. Never got my hands on one.
I remember when the Luffy blades came out, I can only assume they were rebranded as the Protouch MG. I haven't seen the razor before. I have a feeling it may have been aimed at the same market as the more recent SoftGuards :D ...

I remember when the Luffy blades came out, I can only assume they were rebranded as the Protouch MG. I haven't seen the razor before. I have a feeling it may have been aimed at the same market as the more recent SoftGuards :D ...
Checkout the recent Pakka wood version - looks like they have recycled the mould.

42866643a2cd5ffd85afdb39c0cbebb8.jpg

My folding Kai Captain is slightly assymetric to my eye at least plus it has the vertical stripes only on one side. When I first got it I though it might be aimed at barbers using one side only but after testing I cannot feel any difference between sides shaving.

My folding Kai Captain is slightly assymetric to my eye at least plus it has the vertical stripes only on one side. When I first got it I though it might be aimed at barbers using one side only but after testing I cannot feel any difference between sides shaving.
On the Kai Captain I think the vertical stripes are for grip when you are sliding open the mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom