Malizia Uomo Vetyver??

Dear Friends,
Did anyone used or still using this aftershave? If so what are your thoughts? It is green colour and reasonably priced(less then £10 posted).
thanks a lot

I think its a lighter more citrus, with a less refined vetiver, when compared to Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. It's obviously much cheaper so the bouquet isn't perfectly balanced, but a good fragrance that lasts a few hours.

Hiya,

Might as well order the EdT because if you like that AS you will like both. This is a more accessible and lighter vetyver interpretation than others I have huffed, with the subtle notes hitting my nose just right. Great bang for the buck juice, neither of which lasts very long which is fine for the aftershave. Low alcohol so little burn on my face. The EdT is body splashed like a cologne, without fear of overpowering anyone. Oh, no menthol in the mix or any I can recall at least.

Martin

Last edited:
I have this and the EdT. I find the AS very pleasant, decent on the skin, although as others have noted it does not project for long. That said at £8 inc. post from Bulgaria, what do you expect. The EdT smells the same and lasts a while longer. This is one of those things where I tend to use 2 products together. Have been considering the balm for a while too, but you know how it is...

Back
Top Bottom