Muhle - Stainless Steel Razors & Brushes new image

I heard that Edwin Jagger are definitely planning a stainless razor too. Neil Jagger admitted buying all the tooling in a youtube interview. He said he is buddies with the Muhle people so hopefully they have collaborated on this too. It depends on the price point for this Muhle. If it is going to be priced like a feather stainless I'll wait a while.

Not my cup of tea. Only SS razor i want is Feather AS-D2. But not now. Maybee one day in future...

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk
The feather ASD2 is a very well made razor and good looking but I had to let mine go because i found it to be too mild, but you may get on with it, the new Muhle stainless steel will still be mild but not as mild as the feather, more like a R89 I think....will have to see some reviews before I jump on it.

The feather ASD2 is a very well made razor and good looking but I had to let mine go because i found it to be too mild, but you may get on with it, the new Muhle stainless steel will still be mild but not as mild as the feather, more like a R89 I think....will have to see some reviews before I jump on it.
I agree with you. We will see, but right now, as I said before, not my cup of tea.

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

We are expecting stock this week, we do have the brushes (which had interchangeable heads) but it'll be Tuesday at best before we have them listed for sale, 100s of orders to process and dispatch takes priority. I have used a black handle Rocca twice now and trust me on this - it's a game changer, it really is that good.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom