New forum member introduction

Greetings! I live in the North Dakota and Minnesota region of the USA and work as an electrical engineer for the local municipal utility.

I have been married for 38 years, ride a motorcycle when I can, participate in trap shooting and enjoy all things shaving.

I have been a member of Badger and Blade for many years but just tripped across your forum today and found it very interesting and worthwhile. I hope you don't mind me joining your merry band!

Peace,
ike (real name is Dennis)

Welcome .... nice to see another biker on here :)
Thank you for your welcome!

I have been riding motorcycles since 1973. Mostly Honda's and one Yamaha. However, I got my first Harley in 2005 that is the bike I still ride. It is a 2005 Road King Classic. Currently have about 74,000 miles on it.

My son rides a BMW though I don't know the model designation.

In short, I like motorcycles regardless of brand or how they are used. I certainly have my own preferences but I'm not one of those guys that thinks everyone should ride what I ride.

The bigger Harley suits me for the occasional road trip I take. I don't ride in the city as much as I used to because of all the distracted driving - texting, etc.

Take care and thanks again for your welcome.

A biker is a biker regardless of brand, sounds like the Road King is a keeper.

I have BMW F700GS and the new Honda Monkey 125cc I often look at HD's and think may be one day :)

Anyways a big welcome and if you have a min possibly post a picture of the Road King

Ride safe

Back
Top Bottom