Hi All

Thought I would just say hello , my name is Russell a recent convert to shaving with a DE Razor and what an amazing difference it is ! Enjoying researching and trying different things and develop my technique. Started with an Edwin Jagger DE98 , have a bit of a thing for Menthol , Trying lots of Blades at the moment to see what I like , so far I have learned I seem to like the blades towards the sharper end of the spectrum in the DE98 anyway. Second razor in on it's way an iKon Shavecraft 102 now to stop buying Shave stuff :) .

Hi All

Thought I would just say hello , my name is Russell a recent convert to shaving with a DE Razor and what an amazing difference it is ! Enjoying researching and trying different things and develop my technique. Started with an Edwin Jagger DE98 , have a bit of a thing for Menthol , Trying lots of Blades at the moment to see what I like , so far I have learned I seem to like the blades towards the sharper end of the spectrum in the DE98 anyway. Second razor in on it's way an iKon Shavecraft 102 now to stop buying Shave stuff :) .
Hello and welcome - sit back and relax! Enjoy your research.

Welcome along Russell

You're in for a treat with the Ikon 102.
You'll notice it's head is a fair bit bigger than that of your DE 89, but it's surprisingly manouverable.
I mostly use Gillette Silver Blue blades in mine, but Voskhod work well too.
If you like menthol, you must try Floid Mentolado Vigoroso Aftershave ! (Beware, . . this place is full of enablers)!!

Welcome along Russell

You're in for a treat with the Ikon 102.
You'll notice it's head is a fair bit bigger than that of your DE 89, but it's surprisingly manouverable.
I mostly use Gillette Silver Blue blades in mine, but Voskhod work well too.
If you like menthol, you must try Floid Mentolado Vigoroso Aftershave ! (Beware, . . this place is full of enablers)!!

Thanks Paul

I don't need any encouragement :D Thank you very much for the pointers , I have some Silver Blue to try.

Back
Top Bottom