Personna Blade Help

Evening Chaps,

Can someone please help me in identifying which personna blades are which??
I have taken a photo of the ones I received recently which were described as 'Lab Blues', however I have been watching some videos on youtube and the ones being used were described as 'Lab Blues'..... the ones I have look completely different. I know there are also the Personna Super (Med Prep- I believe) and wondered which were which ones (if that makes any sense?!)

Cheers,
Dan
P1000922.JPG

Evening Chaps,

Can someone please help me in identifying which personna blades are which??
I have taken a photo of the ones I received recently which were described as 'Lab Blues', however I have been watching some videos on youtube and the ones being used were described as 'Lab Blues'..... the ones I have look completely different. I know there are also the Personna Super (Med Prep- I believe) and wondered which were which ones (if that makes any sense?!)

Cheers,
Dan
View attachment 36034
Those look like the comfort coated blades that Connaught Shaving are selling (pack's of 5)

If they are the comfort coated, which ones would they be? I noticed some had 'personna' written on them and were described as Lab Blue too.... so really have no idea which ones are which......

Very confusing. This was my definition of a Personna Lab Blue

51NFXM%2BeFpL._AC_SY400_.jpg

images

Although this looks more medical :)

Very confusing. This was my definition of a Personna Lab Blue

51NFXM%2BeFpL._AC_SY400_.jpg

images

Although this looks more medical :)
Please understand that I am not an authority on Personna blades, i am only taking my information from the pictures and text from Connaught Shaving and there is always the chance that packaging may have been changed adding to the confusion. P.

“Lab blues” is a made-up name used on the shaving forums.

I've bought the familiar blue boxes of 100 and the ones in the five pack, the markings on the blades are different but I believe the blades themselves to be the same, in fact the backing card on the blister pack of the dispenser I bought from Connaught looked very much like the blue boxes.

“Lab blues” is a made-up name used on the shaving forums.

I've bought the familiar blue boxes of 100 and the ones in the five pack, the markings on the blades are different but I believe the blades themselves to be the same, in fact the backing card on the blister pack of the dispenser I bought from Connaught looked very much like the blue boxes.

100% correct. I have blue box, but plain wrappers on the go at the moment. Just packaging variations

Thanks for your help guys....
I've just had a look on the Blade spreadsheet, and now want to try some new blades! Thought the Nacets would be it, but no harm in trying :)
Think I'll order some Personna Med Prep, Permasharps, Rubie Platinum and Polsilver.....
Have a great day guys!

My next question is...... Does anyone know where I can get hold of said selection of blades from a single source? I have found several different sites that sell one or two of them, but no one seems to have them all. I've found a UK seller on ebay, but not sure if that sounds legit or not? Does anyone have any experience of this?

Back
Top Bottom