Returned from the dead (almost)

Hi guys, I used to be on here a few years ago, some of the older members might remember me. I started off making a few soaps and aftershaves for close friends, and then started selling them on ebay. Within a year I was working over 80 hours a week and posting all over the world, in the end it all got too much and I had a sort on mini breakdown. The doctor ordered complete rest, and that's what I have been doing ever since. I do intend to start producing again, but this time I will keep the business manageable by only selling on shaving forums, and in smaller quantities. Sorry for disappearing so suddenly like that, but at 62 I need to be more sensible with my workloads. Nice to see the forum is doing so well. If you remember me from the old days, drop by and say hello.

Hi guys, I used to be on here a few years ago, some of the older members might remember me. I started off making a few soaps and aftershaves for close friends, and then started selling them on ebay. Within a year I was working over 80 hours a week and posting all over the world, in the end it all got too much and I had a sort on mini breakdown. The doctor ordered complete rest, and that's what I have been doing ever since. I do intend to start producing again, but this time I will keep the business manageable by only selling on shaving forums, and in smaller quantities. Sorry for disappearing so suddenly like that, but at 62 I need to be more sensible with my workloads. Nice to see the forum is doing so well. If you remember me from the old days, drop by and say hello.

Fantastic to hear you're well, all the very best.

Good to see you back Martin, not sure if you recall we spoke on the phone last year. Really looking forward to seeing your products back out there.

I've only just recently joined, but welcome back Sir! Wish you the best in your health and I hope I can try some of your creations. :)

Good to read that your fighting fit again! [emoji1303]

I joined the forum during your absence and I look forward to hearing from you. If you choose to start creating products again I will definitely be interested!

Back
Top Bottom