Stirling in the uk

Hi
I've been looking into soaps more recently and wanted to build a range to choose from. I was hoping to get some Stirling soap preferably MITA but can only seem to find any from a uk stockist. Does anyone know of somewhere to buy without the large shipping fees.
Thank you
M

I see that https://shavingtime.co.uk/ is out of stock at the moment, but I do know that they are getting new stock at least every week. (My card issuer tells me this is true!)

It seems that everyone is going mad for the menthols and glacials, now we have the 3 days of British Summer.

Tried any of the others? I have 5 of the others so far, and another one on order. Am really impressed with the Stirling stuff.

John

I see that https://shavingtime.co.uk/ is out of stock at the moment, but I do know that they are getting new stock at least every week. (My card issuer tells me this is true!)

It seems that everyone is going mad for the menthols and glacials, now we have the 3 days of British Summer.

Tried any of the others? I have 5 of the others so far, and another one on order. Am really impressed with the Stirling stuff.

John
Some are not in stock, some are, I've just ordered three. P.

Hi
I've been looking into soaps more recently and wanted to build a range to choose from. I was hoping to get some Stirling soap preferably MITA but can only seem to find any from a uk stockist. Does anyone know of somewhere to buy without the large shipping fees.
Thank you
M
Maggards Razor from the US is also a good option. They send via economy shipping for between about $3-6, which is offset by the cheaper price of the soap out there. Works out usually between about £12-18 depending on weight of shipped item/conversion rate/cost of soap etc. I've ordered a few things through them in the past and have had nothing held up by customs. They list the item at a value of $15.95 when shipping so slips under the customs radar.

Maggards Razor from the US is also a good option. They send via economy shipping for between about $3-6, which is offset by the cheaper price of the soap out there. Works out usually between about £12-18 depending on weight of shipped item/conversion rate/cost of soap etc. I've ordered a few things through them in the past and have had nothing held up by customs. They list the item at a value of $15.95 when shipping so slips under the customs radar.

Do you just buy one at a time then? Or do they still do that with multiples? Im ready to click buy. Haha

Multiples too. :) Obviously shipping goes up but it's less than the cost of 2x shipping usually. I'd say a big box (4x or more soaps) could be under more scrutiny from customs.

Out of interest, which are you looking at buying?

Multiples too. :) Obviously shipping goes up but it's less than the cost of 2x shipping usually. I'd say a big box (4x or more soaps) could be under more scrutiny from customs.

Out of interest, which are you looking at buying?

Theres so many! Haha. Ive never tried Stirling.

Iced Pineapple sounds great for summer, vanilla bean espresso sounds awesome,
Barbershop, arkadia... theres too much choice.

Thanks for all the replies. Shavingtime have some in stock but don't have any I was after... Typical. I'll look into Maggards then as there's a few I would like and there postage sounds reasonable. Hate customs too.

Not needing any more soaps has never stopped me from buying more, Get a grip! :) p.

Yea me as well. i probably have at 10 years worth. And i still look at more all the time. it must be an illness. :oops:
I have a cake of MWF that i started in January. its not close to half way through yet, and its all i have used give or take 2-3 shaves

Back
Top Bottom