Time for a new soap?

Go on m8, we know you're worth it. Give Nanny, Wickhams or one of our other craftspeople a go. Or see how a glycerin soap works for you. Arko lathers up if you store it on the same shelf as a wet shaving brush and doubles as a toilet air freshener. F/Billy had an unfortunate skin reaction to it I believe, however he's the only one I've heard of.

JohnnyO. o/

Go on m8, we know you're worth it. Give Nanny, Wickhams or one of our other craftspeople a go. Or see how a glycerin soap works for you. Arko lathers up if you store it on the same shelf as a wet shaving brush and doubles as a toilet air freshener. F/Billy had an unfortunate skin reaction to it I believe, however he's the only one I've heard of.

JohnnyO. o/
DSC_0369_zpsz50soy6s.jpg
MR ARKO is Great Bog Cleaner..Wickham 1912 as Mentioned is a Good Soap..There are far Better Tallow Soaps Out there than this Bleach..Valobra, Haslinger & Vitos are Just a few Top Notch Tallow Soaps..You Will get Vitos as Cheap as Chips on UK EBay..:D

Billy

I've a free sample of a shaving soap from a 1 (wo)man band coming. They only do two shaving soaps with matching tonics.

I'm always up for trying something new, especially for free! I'll report back

I've a free sample of a shaving soap from a 1 (wo)man band coming. They only do two shaving soaps with matching tonics.

I'm always up for trying something new, especially for free! I'll report back

You have free kit incoming rather than horrendously expensive and difficult to source gear ? Hope you're not attempting to subvert our money guzzling enterprises Mark. You know, the one we took up to save money.

JohnnyO. o/

ah I don't feel arko is good enough to freshen the air around a toilet, or to freshen the toilet bowl itself. I couldn't figure out how to get arko to provide lather for toilet cleansing. if I had I wouldn't have thrown it out.

horrid bleaching compound.
I can't see how anybody can not get Arko to provide lather, you can say many things about Arko but it will lather just at the sight of a brush! :)

Back
Top Bottom