Where have all the Gillette Adjustables Gone?

CjH

OK. So I've looked in practically every charity shop, bric'a'brac, house clearance and Antique store in a 15 - 20 mile radius and haven't seen 1 Gillette Adjustable in any form. The only place I seem to be able to source 1 is ebay. And they are either well out of my price range, over priced for the condition or broken (compared with the USA market where they seem to be tripping over them) I'd consider getting one from The U.S. but then the postage often makes the price as much as they are here.
Where else can I find an affordable Gillette Adjustable? :(

I don't think they ever sold in the same number here as in the the USA. My town is a smart seaside place with four charity shops, and I think I've seen a razor only once. The junk shops, here and in places nearby, never have any, let alone good condition boxed adjustables.

Put a wanted to buy thing in the BST.

Don't like them personally, the head is too thick, and the adjuster knob on the handle would bother me. Gimmicks are for selling, not for owning.

Put a wanted to buy thing in the BST.

Don't like them personally, the head is too thick, and the adjuster knob on the handle would bother me. Gimmicks are for selling, not for owning.

I would but I seem to have "insufficient privileges" to be able to post or reply to messages.

Back
Top Bottom